Its about CHOICE and how you choose to view it. You get what you focus on – if you focus on the pain – pain is what you will experience. If you choose to focus on the gain – you enjoy the benefits. Would you like to know how??
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What is my life purpose and what are my values – this will be your compass to keep you focussed on the “purpose of the change”
- How do I respond to change – feel the emotions (dont avoid them), acknowledge them and let them go. It is usually the stories in your head that will hold you back
- What is the purpose for the change
- What can I learn from the change
- How can I grow from the experience
- How can my life improve from the change
- What will I lose from the change
- Who else will benefit from my change – how can I better serve others
GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY and become all of what you can be!